Office Manager Job in Clifton, New Jersey : NJ
Looking for Office Manager Jobs? See currently available Office Manager job openings on office-manager.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
office-manager.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any office manager job . We provide job resources for Office Manager positions throughout the industry. office-manager.jobs.net also provides Office Manager jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Office Manager by either city or state.
office-manager.jobs.net is a office manager job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Office Manager jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your office manager job search on office-manager.jobs.net today.
Office Manager Job Description
SERV, a well-established leader in behavioral healthcare in NJ, provides a wide range of quality residential and support services. We are in need of compassionate and caring individuals who would like to support our consumers in achieving greater independence and life satisfaction. We are currently in need of a competent professional who will be responsible for the administrative management of the office.
Top Pay, Competitive Benefits and Paid Training!
- A currently competent professional who is responsible for the administrative management of the office.
- The office manager utilizes leadership, organization and communication skills to obtain an efficient flow of the daily office operation.
- The office manager is responsible for office purchasing, petty cash, purchase orders, payroll and personnel processing, telephones and clerical support to director, managers and support staff.
- The office manager is responsible for processing client information and billing and collection into the computer system and functions as the network contact person for the MIS (Management Information System) department.
- As a member of the administrative team, the office manager promotes clear and effective office communication and coordinates and supervises all activities of secretarial staff.
- Performs other duties as from time-to-time, be deemed appropriate by the supervisor.
Clifton Office Manager Job
Office Manager Job Requirements
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience: High School degree or equivalent. Demonstrate clerical skill and computer training.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid drivers license in the state of residence.
Come Join Us Now!
SERV is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.